Your responsibility. The Party must treat the property, it's furniture, fittings, utensils, and other facilities with respect. Any loss or damage must be reported to the Property Management Company. The applicant must make good or pay for any loss, damage or breakage. The owners reserve the right to withhold any monies from the security deposit to pay for any loss or damage caused to the property or its contents by any member of the party. The contract is between the property owners and the party leader who must accept the conditions on behalf of all persons on the booking form, including those substituted or added by agreed amendment of the booking. Payment of deposit indicates acceptance of these terms and conditions. A contract exists when you have paid your deposit, and it is confirmed by the owners in writing. The applicant accepts the booking on behalf of all members of the party.
1. Arrival at the Property (unless otherwise advised by you in writing) should be 4.00 pm local time. The Property should be vacated by 10.am on the day of departure.
2. CANCELLATION : Any cancellation of a booking must be in writing and is subject to the following cancellation charges * More than 8 weeks prior to your due arrival date - full deposit. * Between 4 and 8 weeks prior to your arrival date - 50% of the total rental cost. * Less than 4 weeks prior to your arrival date 100% of the total rental cost.
3. FORCE MAJEURE : The owners of the property or their servants or agents will not be liable for loss or delay occasioned by any of the following: Strikes, Riots, Political Unrest, Hostilities, War, or threat of War, Terrorist Activity, Closure of Airports or any other event beyond the owners control
4. SECURITY BOND : A $250 security deposit will be taken at the time the final payment becomes due, to cover for any losses or damage incurred during the rental period. This deposit will be refunded within 14 days of the rental end, subject to the Property Company not having found any damage.
5. As the Property has a swimming pool, and spa, the owners and the owners agents do not accept liability for injury howsoever caused as a result of the use of the pool or spa. Guests are specifically requested NOT to allow unsupervised children to use either facility, the pool is around five feet deep at the deepest end.
6. Guests are required to have appropriate travel/holiday insurance in force for the period of the trip.
7. CLEANING : The property will be cleaned prior to your arrival and after you have departed. Should you require a mid term clean. This must be requested prior to the commencement of your holiday. Although the property will be cleaned after your departure it must still be left in an orderly state and all kitchen utensils should be washed. If the property requires extensive cleaning then the owners or their booking agents reserve the right to withhold any monies from the security deposit to pay for the extra cleaning.
8. Problems : Any complaints related to the accommodation must be made in writing to the owners property management company within 24 hours of any problem arising, and they will endeavour to put the matter right. Unless there is a valid reason, we will not consider the owner, their agents, or their representatives liable for any complaint that was not initially registered with the Florida representative during your stay.
9. The owner, Management Company or their agent will not be responsible for any loss or delay caused by conditions over which they have no control.
10. CLIMATE : The Applicant is hereby made aware that, as Florida is a tropical climate it is the home of many insects etc. All homes are treated on a regular basis to repel such unwanted visitors, but inevitably, they occasionally will find their way inside properties . They are best eradicated by spraying with an appropriate product.
11. Pool / Spa heating of these facilities are available as an optional extra. Pool heating will be switched on prior to the commencement of the booking. PLEASE NOTE THAT THE HEATING CONTROLS MUST NOT BE TOUCHED. Any adjustment will be made by the Property Management upon request.
12. For the comfort of future guests, we respectfully request guests NOT to smoke in the Villa
13. The recommended maximum number of guests is 10 persons.
14. We very much regret that pets are not permitted